To improve the implementation of curriculum, academic services, and student outcomes via proactive, responsible management, analysis and use of academic information.
We do this by providing the following core functions and services to the College, its faculty and students, our academic advisors, and campus partners. AIM accomplishes its mission by...
- Coordinating the implementation of the L&S curriculum and academic policies.
- Analyzing curriculum and student outcomes for program health, student success, and resource use.
- Regulating policy and advocate for reforms that maintain integrity and promote degree attainment.
- Providing proactive Academic Progress services for students and academic advisors.
- Managing L&S student records and access to student information through policy and stewardship.
- Improving processes and services through innovations and leveraged data.
- Building productive working partnerships and provide leadership to campus.