Electronic Grade Change

Instructors can initiate grade changes online. The change is then reviewed and processed by L&S Undergraduate Academic Deans' Serivces in 110 Ingraham Hall. For more information on electronic grade changes, see grading FAQ's.

When Electronic Grading Might Not Work:

  • "P" grades or when a student is added to a class roster very late in the term, such as after the 14th week.
  • Switching a grade from incomplete (I) to extended incomplete (EI).

* It is always important to remember that if a student needs to change their registration (such as add a class, change credits, drop honors, etc.), this needs to happen before a grade change is submitted.