The College of Letters & Science Student Academic Affairs (SAA) is dedicated to the success of L&S undergraduate students both inside and outside the classroom by supporting student learning and personal growth.
Student Academic Affairs provides services to students as they prepare to register for their first classes and offers services designed to enhance student success from entry through graduation. Although SAA is primarily focused on undergraduates enrolled in the College of Letters & Science, its mission and services extend to the entire undergraduate student body. Office locations for Student Academic Affairs include: Bascom Hall, Ingraham Hall, Red Gym, and South Hall.
SAA and the College of Letters & Science serve students primarily through the following five programs:
- Academic Advising Services
- SuccessWorks (formerly L&S Career Services)
- Center for Academic Excellence
- Undergraduate Research Scholars
In addition, undergraduate students in need of assistance with L&S academic rules and procedures and other related services have access to academic deans in L&S Undergraduate Academic Deans’ Services.
Important Dates and Events
- February 23
- February 24
- March 2
- March 2
- March 2Center for Southeast Asian Studies Friday Forum Lecture SeriesStephanie Koning, "Structured and Stricturing: Social Patterns of Discrimination, Human Rights Abuses, and Violence Against Women at the Thai-Myanmar Border"12:00 PM, 206, Ingraham Hall
- March 6Behind the Books1:00 PM, Kohler Art Library
- March 6Finding Yourself In STEM Dinner Discussion6:00 PM, Multicultural Student Center Lounge, Armory and Gymnasium (Red Gym)
- March 9